Thursday, 22 December 2011
No compassion for me
In my last post I told you I would inform you about St. John, well here I go. St. John has asked me to marry him. St. John has asked me to be his wife. I know you’ll probably want to read that again. It came as a surprise to me too. I think this is immoral. This is not because he loves me; this is because he wants company in India. He wants me for my wits. I wouldn’t survive the climate in India. He shows no love towards me, his heartless towards me, very cold. I have no obligation to go with this missionary man. He almost hates me and he expects me to acquire to his request. He speaks of nonsense; I speak sense. What would you do if your cousin asked to marry you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment